We are looking for dynamic individual to hold the position of Secretary/Legal assistant. Law School’s final-year evening students are welcomed to join us.
• Operating of the internal telephone station, Xerox, fax, printer, scanner;
• Systematization, receipt and registration, scanning, editing of legal documents;
• Organization of working meetings and conference calls;
• Organization of business-trips (tickets, hotels, visas) for the employees and partners;
• Managing of business correspondence (Russian / English);
• Making written translations upon request (legal documents as well as business correspondence);
• Communication with notarial officers, courts, registration and other state bodies;
• Execution of personal tasks of the partners;
• Assisting in solving ongoing matters and projects.
• Higher education (or a 4-5th year student able to work full-time);
• 1 year work experience in administrative sphere;
• Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level of English (knowledge of legal terminology is a plus);
• Written translation skills (as a strong advantage);
• Advanced PC user (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Strong communicational skills; accuracy and attentiveness to details (to work with legal documentation);
• Experience of working with legal data base “Consultant +” is a plus.
• Salary – 35000 – 40000 rubles/month (Net);
• Workinghours: 09:00 – 18:00 (10:00-19:00);
• All procedures according to RF Labour Code